We are licensed and trained to treat primary mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, personality disorders and trauma. Our caring, compassionate treatment team will help you learn to manage your mental health symptoms and address trauma and other underlying issues that contribute to the challenges you’re facing.
Highlights of our mental health programming include:
- Thorough mental health assessments to help craft a treatment plan tailored to your needs
- Several groups that focus on mental health disorders with peers who share similar issues
- Medication management by our specially trained psychiatric supervisor
- Individual and group therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, which has been shown to be particularly effective in treating mental health issues
- Dialectical behavior therapy, which research shows is helpful for addressing trauma and mental health disorders
- Mindfulness practices such as meditation and yoga
- Trauma therapies like EMDR
- Experiential approaches such as art therapy, psychodrama and sweat lodge (a Native American healing tradition)
- Groups based on Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring Way™ shame resilience curriculum and Rising Strong™ curriculum
- A restorative setting with stunning views of the Wasatch mountains and comfortable residences
Start Healing With Specialized Mental Health Treatment
We understand how debilitating mental health conditions can be. Learn how to manage your symptoms and address the underlying issues that have held you back from living a full, rewarding life. Call us today.