If you or a loved one is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction you likely have several questions: How big of a problem is this? Is residential treatment necessary? What is treatment like? We understand your concerns and the significance of the decision to get help. Journey Healing Centers has put together a complimentary e-book to help answer your questions about addiction and guide you through your treatment options.
Ready to get help? Here’s where your journey starts.
Call now: 844-877-5280
- Signs of addiction
- The science of addiction
- When treatment is needed
- What kind of treatment is best (residential vs. outpatient)
- What to expect from treatment
- Treatment resources
We Can Help
Journey Healing Centers can help you or your loved one reclaim your life from drugs or alcohol. With our comprehensive, personalized treatment of addiction and underlying issues, blended holistic and traditional methods, and welcoming accommodations, we guide the way toward healthy, long-term recovery.
We provide a wide range of therapies and tailor treatment based on what works best for each client.
Our program includes:
- Twice-a-week counseling sessions with licensed, specially trained therapist
- Weekly family therapy
- Group counseling
- Cognitive behavioral therapy and 12-step involvement
- Trauma-focused therapies such as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- The Daring Way™ shame-resilience curriculum developed by renowned research professor and author Dr. Brené Brown
- BrainPaint®, an evidenced-based neurofeedback program that promotes long-term recovery
- Yoga and meditation
- Nutrition therapy
- B-vitamin injections
- Dance and movement therapy
- Art therapy
- Native American sweat lodge
Treatment is guided by a collaborative team that includes a board-certified physician with specialized training and experience in both traditional and naturopathic methods, a psychiatric nurse practitioner, and licensed, specially trained therapists.
Looking for help with alcohol addiction?
Call our Sandy center at 844-877-5280 today for more information on our treatment programs.
Our Inspiring Setting
Our clients heal amid lush gardens, streams and ponds, surrounded by the life-affirming beauty of Utah’s Wasatch mountain range. Once a first-class bed and breakfast, clients enjoy upscale amenities where all of their needs are attended to so they can focus on healing.
Program highlights include:
- 16-bed, chalet-style main house
- Ski-resort-style condominiums for long-term residents
- Expansive mountain views
- Private chef
- Fitness center
Don’t put off this important decision any longer. Call today for a free assessment: (888) 771-8106.